Hello, welcome to my homepage. I am an assistant professor in the Department of Computer and Information Science at Fordham University. I am also affiliated with the Fordham Center for Cybersecurity. I received my PhD in Electrical Engineering from NYU Tandon School of Engineering in 2020.
Contact: LL610H, 113 W 60th St, New York, NY 10023
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Security and Resilience
- Game and Decision Theory
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mechanism Design
- Smart Energy Systems
- Resilient Critical Infrastructure
- July 2020: Our paper “Dynamic Contract Design for Systemic Cyber Risk Management of Interdependent Enterprise Networks” will be published in Springer Dynamic Games and Applications (DGAA).
- May 2020: Our paper “Distributed Stabilization of Two Interdependent Markov Jump Linear Systems with Partial Information” will be published in IEEE Control Systems Letters.
- Dec. 2019: Our paper “Control of Multi-Layer Mobile Autonomous Systems in Adversarial Environments: A Games-in-Games Approach” will be published in IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems (TCNS).
- Dec. 2019: Our paper “Dynamic Games for Secure and Resilient Control System Design” will be published in National Science Review (NSR).
- I am serving as the Web Chair of The 10th International Conference on Network Games, Control and Optimization (NETGCOOP), which will be in Corsica, France on March 18-20, 2020. Please consider submitting your paper!
- Nov. 2019: I attended the NSF CPS PI meeting in Alexandria, VA, and presented a poster on CPS security and resilience.
- Aug. 2019: I gave an invited research talk, “Enhancing Cyber-Physical Systems Security and Resilience: A Game- and Decision-Theoretic Approach”, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Bradley University, Illinois.
- Aug. 2019: I attended the NSF NeTS Early-Career Workshop in Alexandria, VA.
- July 2019: I am visiting Coordinated Science Laboratory at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign hosted by Prof. Tamer Başar.
- Jun. 2019: Our paper “A Dynamic Game Approach to Strategic Design of Secure and Resilient Infrastructure Network” has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (T-IFS).
- May 2019: I received the Dante Youla Award from NYU Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in recognition of the best Research Contributions among all graduate students in 2018-2019.
- Apr. 2019: I received the Student Travel Award and attended the 8th Midwest Workshop on Control and Game Theory with a poster presentation of our work on systemic cyber risk management of interdependent enterprise networks.
- Apr. 2019: Our paper “Interdependent Strategic Security Risk Management with Bounded Rationality in the Internet of Things” has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (T-IFS).
- Mar. 2019: Our paper “Optimal Secure Design of Two-Layer IoT Network” has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems (TCNS).
- Feb. 2019: Our paper “iSTRICT: An Interdependent Strategic Trust Mechanism for the Cloud-Enabled Internet of Controlled Things” has been published (Volume: 14, Issue: 6, 2019) in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (T-IFS).