I am an assistant professor in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences at Fordham University. I am also affiliated with the Fordham Center for Cybersecurity. I received my PhD in Electrical Engineering from New York University (NYU), Tandon School of Engineering in 2020.
Contact: LL610A, 113 W 60th St, New York, NY 10023
I am actively looking for motivated students in research projects on cyber-physical systems security and resilience, machine learning and AI, robotics, and smart cities. If you are interested in joining our group, please send me an email with your CV and a brief description of past research/project experiences.
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Security and Resilience
- Game and Decision Theory
- Learning and Optimization
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Energy Systems
- Equitable Smart Cities
- Resilient Critical Infrastructure
- March 2022: Received a Faculty Research Grant from the Fordham Office of Research. The grant will support the research on promoting Energy Justice using AI.
- Jan. 2022: Navpreet and Jason have a paper, “VaxEquity: A Data-Driven Risk Assessment and Optimization Framework for Equitable Vaccine Distribution”, accepted at CISS 2022.
- Jan. 2022: [New Grant] Proposal is funded by NSF! This NSF grant will support the research on enhancing cyber-physical energy systems security and resilience under strategic IoT-based cyberattacks. Link
- Dec. 2021: Received Fordham-NYU research fellowship from the Fordham Office of Research. This award will support the development of thrustworthy multi-agent autonomous systems.
- July 2021: Our paper “A Dynamic Game Approach to Designing Secure Interdependent IoT-Enabled Infrastructure Network” will be published in IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (TNSE).
- June 2021: Jason has a paper “Resilient and Distributed Discrete Optimal Transport with Deceptive Adversary: A Game-Theoretic Approach” accepted to be published in IEEE Control Systems Letters.
- June 2021: Our paper “Dynamic Contract Design for Systemic Cyber Risk Management of Interdependent Enterprise Networks” has been published in Springer Dynamic Games and Applications (DGAA).
- May 2021: Received the Alexander Hessel Award for the Best Ph.D. Dissertation in Electrical Engineering from NYU. Dissertation title: Trustworthy Cyber-Physical Networks by Design: Toward a System Scientific Foundation for Security and Resilience in a Connected World.
- April 2021: Our paper “Optimal Curing Strategy for Competing Epidemics Spreading over Complex Networks” will be published in IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks (TSIPN).
- April 2021: Our paper “Distributed Stabilization of Two Interdependent Markov Jump Linear Systems with Partial Information” has been published in IEEE Control Systems Letters (Volume: 5, Issue: 2, 2021).
- March 2021: Jason presented our paper “Fair and Distributed Dynamic Optimal Transport for Resource Allocation over Networks” at CISS 2021.
- March 2021: Received a Faculty Research Grant from the Fordham Office of Research for research on equitable, secure and resilient resource allocation over complex networks.
- Serving as the Web Chair of The 10th International Conference on Network Games, Control and Optimization (NETGCOOP), which will be in Corsica, France on September 22 – 24, 2021.
- Sep. 2020: Joined the CIS Department at Fordham University as a tenure-track assistant professor.